Weekly Shounen Jump Current Series Status

I love the Jump Force Logo
EDIT: AS OF JANUARY 28th 2019, all of JUMP Series are now up to date and available in English with only Yuuna without an Official English Translation

https://mangaplus.shueisha.co.jp/#/updates

What is MANGA PLUS?




  So I once wondered what are the status of Manga that are currently running in Weekly Shounen Jump? So I look them up. 

I figured to put it up here so I can update this whenever I have the time. Especially since some series took a lot longer than other for a new chapter to appear compared to others. To be clear I classify behind more than 3 weeks without a consistent schedule

I will not be posting links (ggrks), but series with (*) are currently available officially in English in the Viz Weekly Shonen Jump. 


As of WSJ #41, (10/09/2018)
Up to date[Current Chapter] :

(Scanlations usually came out on the same week as Japan)
  • One Piece [916]*
  • My Hero Academia [197]*
  • The Promised Neverland [102]*
  • Dr. Stone [73]*
  • We Never Learn [78]*
  • Black Clover [172]*
  • Shokugeki no Souma [278] *
  • Haikyu!! [317]
  • Boruto [25]*
  • Hinomaru Zumo [208]
  • Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san [126]
  • Kimetsu no Yaiba [125]
  • Gintama [697]
  • Tanaka Seiji [11]
Behind (Scans) [Current Chapter]
  • Jujutsu Kaisen (22) [26]
  • Act-Age (24) [32]
Ignored (Scans) [Current Chapter] 
  • Alice to Taiyou (5) [10]
On Hiatus [Last published chapter] (Latest Issue) 
  • Hunter x Hunter [380] (#18 2018) 
  • World Trigger [164] (#50 2016) 
I'm currently contemplating whether to put Saiki Kusuo since it have an active group still doing the chapters but I'll stick with the current series for now.